Assignments: First Impression

Image Source. A generic photo containing the text "Mythology and Folklore" above a pegasus outline

    One thought that continuously came to mind when reading over the assignments is "wow, this seems like a lot of reading and writing..." I have always been more of a math and science person, so a plethora of reading and writing assignments is uncommon and even intimidating for me. I can be slow to write/type out my thoughts, so these blogs can be somewhat time consuming. 
    On the bright side, I've enjoyed writing the few on my page so far, and there are already some folk tales which I'm looking forward to reading and writing about. Overall, the workload seems fair, and I appreciate the extra credit opportunities. I'll probably take advantage of the tech tips! And most importantly, I'm looking forward to a great semester.


Comments

Popular Posts