Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I feel that I've learned to give and receive feedback in a more productive manner based on the strategies used in this course. The WWW/TAG methods are especially useful because they outline a specific structure for giving feedback which can be followed like a template. I try to utilize these methods in giving feedback, and I've found that I am able to leave more thorough comments than I would leave otherwise. However, I do sometimes find the "what if"/"give" parts of WWW and TAG to be difficult for myself. I can work on this going forward, and perhaps use the "Let's Pretend" strategy which I have yet to try.

Overall, I think the blog style classwork and interacting with classmates via feedback comments is going well. I have enjoyed getting to see my blog and storybook develop, and it's also neat to see how my classmates are approaching these same things differently than me.

Image Source. Feedback cat.


Comments

Popular Posts