Week 8 Progress

I can say confidently that I am happy with the progress I have made so far in this course. I got off to an early start the week before classes officially began, I have been able to stay at least about a week ahead for the most part, and I have done a couple extra credit assignments when I have some extra time. In the middle of week 8 assignments, I am at 248 points which is on track to an A.

I will admit that I have not been very consistent with a schedule as far as working at the same day/time on these weekly assignments, but because I have stayed ahead by a week there has been no pressure for me to finish anything by a specific time. I've actually enjoyed this more than having a designated time because I do not feel so "obligated" to do it during a specific time frame. I'll try to stay ahead and keep up the effort I've been putting into my blog and storybook!

Image Source. Look at the progress!


Comments

Popular Posts